Here is a PHP Event Registration System with QR Code project. This project is responsible for keeping track of who attended an event and who registered for it. In order to verify each attendee’s attendance, the system uses a QR Code (Quick Response Code). Web-based software makes up this system.
More About the Event Registration System with QR Code
There are two types of users in the system: administrators and registrants. Administrators manage all data stores in the system. B. A list of users, events, target groups, etc. Admin users can also create printable reports for each event. Registrars are responsible for scanning and storing event audiences or attendees. This user can only see the list of events assigned to them. The project has a pleasant interface and user-friendly features.
- Secure Login/Logout
- Admin Dashboard
- Manages Event List
- Manages Event’s Audience/Attendees List
- Manages User List
- Manage System Informations
- Update Account Details/Credentials
- Secure Login/Logout
- Assigned Event List
- Searchable Event List
- Live Monitoring For Attendance/Registration List
- Searchable Present Attendees
- Admin QR Code Scanning in Checking Attendee’s Attendance
- Mobile Responsive User Interface
How to Run
- Download and Install any local web server such as XAMPP/WAMP.
- Download the provided source code zip file. (download button is located below)
- Open your XAMPP/WAMP’s Control Panel and start the
- Extract the downloaded source code zip file.
- If you are using XAMPP, copy the extracted source code folder and paste it into the XAMPP’s “htdocs” directory. And If you are using WAMP, paste it into the “www” directory.
- Browse the
PHPMyAdminin a browser. i.e.
- Create a new database naming
- Import the provided
SQLfile. The file is known as
event_db.sqllocated inside the database folder.
- Browse the Event Registration System with QR Code in a browser. i.e.
Admin Access Information
Sample Registrar Access Information
that’s it! I hope this project helps what you are looking for and future PHP projects. There may be some useful techniques in your source code that are useful in your PHP projects. Download the source code and modify it to your liking.
See this site for free source code and tutorials.