The Fast Food Ordering System is the name of this project. This is a PHP and MySQL database-powered web application project. The major goal of this project is to give fast food businesses an online and automated platform to handle their daily transactions. The program has capabilities for cashiering and queuing. With the use of the AdminLTE Template and the Bootstrap Framework, this project has a pleasing user interface. Additionally, it has capabilities and features that are user-friendly.
About the Fast Food Ordering System
I developed this project using the following:
- XAMPP v3.3.0
- MySQL Database
- Font Awesome
This fast food ordering system is only accessible to restaurateurs. The application has three types of user his roles: administrator, cashier and kitchen staff. The admin user is the user responsible for managing the system’s main her lists, such as category and menu lists. Admin users have the right to access and manage all functions of the system. Cashier users are only allowed to record customer orders. Cashiers can only list encrypted sales transactions or customer orders. Kitchen staff can list the customer’s queued orders. This page allows kitchen staff to mark an order as served. Queued orders are updated automatically without you having to leave or refresh the page. This project application also generates a printable daily sales report.
- Home Page
- Display the summary.
- Category Management
- Add New Category
- List All Categories
- Edit/Update Category Details
- View Category Details
- Delete Category
- Menu Management
- Add New Menu
- List All Menus
- Edit/Update Menu Details
- View Menu Details
- Delete Menu
- Sales Management/POS
- Add New Sales Transaction/Order
- Print Receipt
- Order Management
- List All Orders
- Print Receipt
- Delete Order
- Queued Orders Management (Kitchen-Side)
- List All Queued Orders
- Mark Order as Served
- Generate Printable Reports
- Daily Sales Reports
- User Management
- Add New User
- List All Users
- Edit User Details
- Delete User Details
- Update System Information
- Update Account Details/Credentials
- Login and Logout
The source code was created exclusively for instructional reasons. The source code is available for free download; you are free to alter it any way you see fit.
How to Run ??
- Download and Install any local web server such as XAMPP.
- Download the provided source code zip file. (download button is located below)
- Enable the GD Library in your php.ini file.
- Open your XAMPP Control Panel and start Apache and MySQL.
- Extract the downloaded source code zip file.
- Copy the extracted source code folder and paste it into the XAMPP’s “htdocs” directory.
- Browse the PHPMyAdmin in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/phpmyadmin
- Create a new database naming ffos_db.
- Import the provided SQL file. The file is known as ffos_db.sql located inside the database folder.
- Browse the Fast Food Ordering System in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/ffos/.
Admin Default Access:
I’m done now. Now that PHP is available, you may explore the features and capabilities of this fast food ordering system. I hope you’ll find what you’re searching for here and something valuable for your next projects.