- User Registration
- User Login
- Item Management
- Purchases Management
- Sales Management
- Customer Management
- Generates Reports
How to Open
- Download and Install the latest version of XAMPP.
- Download and Extract the source code zip file. (download button is located below)
- Open the XAMPP’s Control Panel and start the “Apache” and “MySQL”.
- Copy the extracted folder to XAMPP’s “htdocs” directory. (C:\xampp\htdocs)
- Open a web browser and browse the PHPMyAdmin. (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
- Create a new database naming “shop_inventory”.
- Import the SQL file. The SQL file is known as “shop_inventory.sql” and this is located at the “inc/config” directory of the extracted folder.
- Open a web browser and browse the web application. (http://localhost/inventory-management-system)
Now you can test the functionality of your merchandising system. I hope this project helps you with what you are looking for and future PHP projects.
One Comment on “Create Inventory Management System in PHP with Complete Source Code”
Very good write-up. I certainly appreciate this website. Keep writing!