This inventory system is an automated system that allows you to easily track your transactions. This is very useful, especially when you need to keep many items in stock, compared to a manual process that can take a lot of time and effort. You can know which item you have. The system consists of C# and a MySQL database.
- Stock Return
- Stock Master
- Manage Customer
- Manage Users
- Analytics Reports
- Inventory Reports
- Sales Reports
- Login and Logout
This inventory system was developed using C# and a MySQL database. This is a software-based application that helps certain businesses manage their inventory. This project is easy to use and free to download. Download the source code and modify it according to your needs.
How to Run??
(download and install the following)
- Download and Extract the provided source code
zipfile. (download button is located below)
- Open your XAMPP’s Control Panel and start the
- Open the PHPMyAdmin in a browser. i.e.
- Create a new database naming
- Import the provided
SQL File. The file is known as
db_inventory.sqland located inside the extracted source code folder.
- Locate the solution file inside the extracted source code folder. The file is known as
- Open the solution file with your MS Visual Studio Software.
- Press the
F5key on your keyboard to run this Inventory System Project.
Admin Access Information:
that’s it! I hope this C# and MySQL database inventory system can help you with what you’re looking for. See this site for free source code and tutorials.