Simple Payroll System with a Dynamic Tax Bracket is the title of this project. This is a basic web-based application built with PHP/OOP and a MySQL database. This is the MySQL Database Version of the Simple Payroll System with a Dynamic Tax Bracket in PHP project that I previously posted using SQLite. This project is in charge of the company’s (monthly/semi-monthly) payroll. The tax table is used to calculate the payroll tax for the employees. The project’s user interface is straightforward and comfortable to use. It’s simple to customise and contains intuitive features and functions.
About the Simple Payroll System with a Dynamic Tax Bracket
This project is developed using the following:
- XAMPP v3.3.0 as my local webserver that has a PHP Version 8.0.7
- PHP Language
- MySQL Database
This PHP and MySQL database-based Simple Payroll System with Dynamic Tax Bracket was created primarily for instructional reasons. This will provide novice PHP programmers or students an idea of how to develop something similar to the project. The programme saves the details of the employees and calculates their salary on a monthly or semi-monthly basis. Attendance characteristics are not supported or included in the payroll form. When setting an employee’s paycheck, the attendance, wages, and deductions are all manually entered. This programme creates a printable pay stub.
- Secure Login/Logout
- Home Page
- Manage Department List (CRUD)
- Manage Designation List (CRUD)
- Manage Employees List (CRUD)
- Manage Withholding Tax Bracket Table (CRUD)
- Generate Employees Payroll
- Generate Printable Payslip
- Manage System Users
- Manage Account Credentials
How to Run ??
- Download and Install any local web server such as XAMPP/WAMP.
- Download the provided source code zip file. (download button is located below)
- Enable or Uncomment the GD Library on your php.ini file.
- Open your XAMPP/WAMP’s Control Panel and start Apache and MySQL.
- Extract the downloaded source code zip file.
- If you are using XAMPP, copy the extracted source code folder and paste it into the XAMPP’s “htdocs” directory. And If you are using WAMP, paste it into the “www” directory.
- Browse the PHPMyAdmin in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/phpmyadmin
- Create a new database naming mvogms_db.
- Import the provided SQL file. The file is known as mvogms_db.sql located inside the database folder.
- Browse the Simple Payroll System with a Dynamic Tax Bracket in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/mvogms/.
Default Admin Access
That is all there is to it. You may now investigate the features and functions of this PHP-based Simple Payroll System with a Dynamic Tax Bracket. I hope this project will provide you with the information you want and that you will discover something beneficial for future projects.
One Comment on “Create Payroll System with Dynamic Tax Bracket in PHP/OOP and MySQL with Free Source Code”
Itís difficult to find educated people in this particular topic, however, you seem like you know what youíre talking about! Thanks