A POS system for pharmacies and medical shops. It was developed using PHP and MySQL databases. The system manages sales transactions with pharmacy customers and also manages pharmaceutical inventories. The system stores products with details such as supplier and product category. Product categories are dynamically saved in the database. In other words, category options have a front-end administration feature that allows system administrators to manage the list of options. The system also counts product availability in each category and generates printable sales reports.
- Categories Crud
- Product/Inventories Crud
- Bill Print
- Admin Login & Profile Update
- Site Setting dynamic Project Name
- Login & Sessions
How to Run
- Download and Install any local web server such as XAMPP/WAMP.
- Download the provided source code zip file. (download button is located below)
- Open your XAMPP/WAMP’s Control Panel and start the “Apache” and “MySQL”.
- Extract the downloaded source code file.
- If you are using XAMPP, copy the extracted source code folder and paste it into the XAMPP’s “htdocs” directory. And If you are using WAMP, paste it into the “www” directory.
- Browse the PHPMyAdmin in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/phpmyadmin
- Create a new database naming “medical”.
- Import the provided SQL file. The file is known as “store.sql” extracted along with the source code folder.
- Browse the Pharmacy/Medical Store POS System in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/medical/
To configure the database connection, open the “db.php” file inside the “assets“ folder.