This is a PHP named Printing Business Records Management System. This is a web-based application that provides a specific printer with an automated platform for recording daily transactions. The system allows administrators to store shop transactions along with relevant details such as printed items, prices, and payments. The system allows partial payments.
About the Printing Business Records Management System
I developed this project using the following:
- XAMPP v3.3.0 as my local webserver that has a PHP Version 8.0.7
- PHP Language
- MySQL Database
- and more…
This print business records management system is accessible only to company administrators. The system requires system credentials for users to access features, functions, and data. A user has two types of roles: admin and contributor. Administrators have the right to access and manage all functions of the system, while staff users have limited access. The system also generates printable reports that are daily transactions, date-related transactions, and date-related payments. When it comes to the transaction functionality, administrators can easily add new transactions, enter customer information, and list customer printouts. Transaction items can be dynamically added to the list and the system will automatically calculate the total amount to be paid. Customers can also make initial/partial payments and the system stores payment history. Managers can add customer payments to specific transactions and automatically update transaction payment status.
- Secure Login and Logout
- Display the summary of lists.
- Manage Categories
- Add New Categories
- List All Categories
- View Category
- Update Category
- Delete Category
- Price & Size Management
- Add New Price per size
- List All Price per Sizes
- View Price per Size Details
- Update Price per Size Details
- Delete Price per Size Details
- Transaction Management
- Add New Transaction
- List All Transactions
- View Transaction Details
- List Transaction’s Items
- List Transaction’s Payment History
- Update Transaction Details
- Add New Transaction Payment
- Edit Transaction Payemnt
- Delete Transaction Payment
- Update Transaction’s Status
- Delete Transaction Details
- Generate a Printable Daily Transaction Report
- Generate a Printable Date-wise Transactions Report
- Generate a Printable Date-wise Payments Report
- Manage User List (CRUD)
- Manage Account Details/Credentials
- Manage System Information
How to Run ??
- Download and Install any local web server such as XAMPP/WAMP.
- Download the provided source code zip file. (download button is located below)
- Enable or Uncomment the GD Library on your php.ini file.
- Open your XAMPP/WAMP’s Control Panel and start Apache and MySQL.
- Extract the downloaded source code zip file.
- If you are using XAMPP, copy the extracted source code folder and paste it into the XAMPP’s “htdocs” directory. And If you are using WAMP, paste it into the “www” directory.
- Browse the PHPMyAdmin in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/phpmyadmin
- Create a new database naming pbrms_db.
- Import the provided SQL file. The file is known as pbrms_db.sql located inside the database folder.
- Browse the Printing Business Records Management System in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/pbrms/.
Default Admin Access
I’m done now. Now that the Printing Business Records Management System in PHP has been introduced, you can examine its features and capabilities. I’m hoping this project will provide you with the information you need and inspire you to work on more projects in the future.
To find more Free Source Codes and Tutorials, explore this website further.
One Comment on “Create Printing Business Records Management System in PHP/OOP Free Source Code”
I was extremely pleased to discover this site. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new stuff on your blog.