Hi! Here is a simple CRUD project developed in PHP. This project is a simple user registry with CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations. This project also used the FPDF library for print preview and downloadable PDF functionality. The main purpose of sharing this program is to help new programmers, students, or individuals who want to learn how to create web applications using PHP language and MySQL database. This program is an update to my previous Simple CRUD post.
- CRUD Operation
- Print (FPDF)
- Download PDF (FPDF)
- Search from List
How to Run
- Download and Install any local web server such as XAMPP/WAMP.
- Download the provided source code zip file. (download button is located below)
- Open your XAMPP/WAMP’s Control Panel and start the “Apache” and “MySQL”.
- Extract the downloaded source code file.
- If you are using XAMPP, copy the extracted source code folder and paste it into the XAMPP’s “htdocs” directory. And If you are using WAMP, paste it into the “www” directory.
- Browse the PHPMyAdmin in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/phpmyadmin
- Create a new database naming “registration”.
- Import the provided SQL file. The file is known as “registraion.sql” located inside the extracted source code folder.
- Browse the Simple Registration (CRUD) Web App in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/Login
I hope this simple CRUD project in PHP and MySQL databases helps what you are looking for.