In this lesson you will learn that how you can Create Student Management System in PHP/MySQL with complete Source Code. By following the given instructions below you can Create Student Management System in PHP/MySQL with complete Source Code.
What is Student Management System?
The Student Management System is a highly dynamic and seamless Web database application running on a broad variety of devices. School managers may manage student marks, attendance data and courses with this system simply. You can create reports with the system and can examine or export them as CSV data or print them. You may also input CSV data on-the-ground and immediately launch your application.
How to Run?
- Download the source code and extract the zip file.
- Download or set up any local web server that runs PHP script.
- Open the web-server database and create a new database name it “superschool”.
- Import the SQL file located in the databasefile folder of the source code.
- Copy and paste the source code to the location where your local web server accessing your local projects. Example for XAMPP(‘C:\xampp\htdocs’)
- Open a web browser and browse the project. E.g [http://localhost/superschool]