The Simple QR Code Generator App for Python is a desktop application coded in the Python programming language. The project contains a simple function to get this system up and running. This project was created to create QR codes easily. This system is useful if you want to link to any URL using a QR code. This Simple QR Code Generator App is a simple project that will help anyone to look for a QR Code Generator. This Python simple QR code generator app will help you expand your knowledge of Python programming.
A simple QR code generator app built with free Python source code is available for free download. To get more information, please read the article below. This application is for educational purposes only.
Simple QR Code Generator App in Python Free Source Code Basic Information
- Language used: Python
- Coding Tool used: Built-in Python IDLE
- Type: Desktop Application
- Database used: None
Related Simple QR Code Generator App
The Simple QR Code Generator app was developed using only the Python programming language. This application is a user-friendly system that can be easily customized to suit your needs. This system provides basic functionality that allows you to generate QR Codes. To generate a QR code, you first need to enter a URL link. B. (sourcecodester.com). After entering the URL, simply click the “Generate” button to automatically generate the QR code. The QR code is in SVG format. You will need a QR scanner to read the code and will be automatically redirected to the URL site.
Simple QR Code Generator App in Python Free Source Code Features
- Basic GUI
- The project contains Images and Button Elements.
- Basic Functions
- This project uses a basic function to manipulate the inputted data.
- User-friendly Interface
- This project was designed in a simple user-friendly interface web application.
Simple QR Code Generator App in Python Free Source Code Installation Guide
- First you need to download & install the Python IDLE’s, here’s the link “https://www.python.org/downloads/”.
- Download the source code in this site.
- Locate and Extract the zip file.
- Open the extracted folder
- Locate the py file.
- Then open the file via python IDLE or any IDE that supports python language.
- Run the py file to launch the program.
This is a simple QR code generation application made in Python language. I hope this project helps what you are looking for. Visit this page for more projects and tutorials. Happy coding!
You can download a simple QR code generator app with free Python source code. Just click the download button below.