PHP Simple Task Management System with MySQLi is a simple web system coded in the PHP programming language. This project contains advanced coding scripts that demonstrate the complete functionality of the system. The system contains many features that serve that purpose. This simple task management system is a project that helps students take IT-related courses. This is a simple system for a beginner to help her start her career as a PHP programmer. This simple task management system for PHP using MySQLi provides a learning reference to help beginners learn PHP programming.
A simple task management system in PHP with free MySQL source code is available for free download. For more information, please read the following content. This application is for educational purposes only.
Simple Task Managing System in PHP With MySQL Free Source Code Basic Information
- The language used: PHP
- Front-end used: HTML & CSS
- Coding Tool used: Notepad++ or any text editor that can run PHP files
- Type: Web Application
- The database used: MySQLi
About Simple Task Managing System in PHP With MySQL
A simple task management system for PHP using MySQLi was developed using the PHP programming language. This is an easy-to-use type of application that can be easily modified for use in running projects. This system includes functionality that allows users to create titles for their projects. Applications are strictly protected by user credentials. The correct username and password must be entered for full access to the system’s functionality. Users can do a lot with the system, add new projects, add task lists, search for projects, etc. You can create an On project by going to Add Project and filling in the required fields. Each project has a task list where you can assign tasks and change status based on the progress of the project. This project shows how to easily create a simple PHP system.
Simple Task Managing System in PHP With MySQL Free Source Code Features
- Display the Overall Project
- Can add a new Project
- Each Project has a Task
- You can assign your task
- Display the total task for each project
Simple Task Managing System in PHP With MySQL Free Source Code Installation Guide
- Download and Install any local web server such as XAMPP, WAMP, etc.
- Download the source code on this site
- Open your XAMPP Control Panel and start Apache and MySQL.
- Extract the downloaded source code zip file.
- Copy the extracted source code folder and paste it into the XAMPP’s “htdocs” directory.
- Browse the PHPMyAdmin in a browser.
- Create a new database name tasker.
- Import the attached SQL file. The file name is tasker.sql located inside the database folder.
- Browse the Task Management System in a browser. http://localhost/Task%20Managing%20System%20in%20PHP/.
User Login Information
A simple task management system for PHP using MySQLi is now fully functional in the PHP language. I hope this project helps what you are looking for. Visit this page for more projects and tutorials. Happy coding!
A simple task management system in PHP with free MySQLi source code is available for download. Just click the download button below.