Advantages of FBA Wholesale:
There are four major advantages to wholesale…
- You can sell the same items over and over again.
- You can buy as much product from your suppliers as you can afford or sell.
- You’re dealing with existing brands with a proven track record (and sales data).
- You will be able to build relationships with manufacturers, brand owners, and distributors.
The first major advantage is that once you set up a relationship with a supplier, you can keep selling that item as long as there are buyers. When you are running low on inventory, you can simply order more
What do you need in place to start wholesale sourcing?
1. An Amazon seller account
2. LLC , Resale certificate and Tax exemption form
3. Money to buy inventory
Now for two things that will dramatically increase your chance to take Permission from brands and creating account with their Authorized wholesaler.
The first is a website and an email at your company’s domain name. While you can technically start with a Gmail address, it is very unprofessional. Setting up a nice website that talks about your company, and how you can help the suppliers that will be working with you is cheap and relatively easy.
Some criteria to find good Products:
- BSR Rate below 60000
- The price range of 15$-25$
- Average monthly revenue ranging from 10000$- Above
- Average reviews must be Above 50-100
- Rating must be above 4.0
- Amazon must be out of stock
- Ignore if big brand or high rated seller are selling on listing.
- New offer 5 to 25 or less
- Product type standard